Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Protein Shake

I want fall to be here so bad! I usually always have pumpkin in the house because I eat it year round. I have been having lots of protein shakes lately because I finally figured out the best recipe for them! I had lots of help from Katie at DashingDish.com. She is a protein shake fan like me and has tons of flavors to choose from. I wanted to make my own flavor, and I came up with the pumpkin cheesecake shake. This shake is seriously like eating my double layer pumpkin pie that I make for Thanksgiving! Don’t be freaked out by the cottage cheese either, it really gives it the thickness of the shake. Enjoy:)
Ingredients:
½ cup low fat cottage cheese
½ cup water
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
5-10 ice cubes
½ cup pumpkin
1 tbsp sugar free cheesecake jello instant pudding mix
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
Optional: crushed graham cracker to put on top
Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients except toppings in blender and blend on high until combined
                * I like to eat mine with a spoon so I make them thick! You can alter the consistency by adding more or less ice and water.
Servings-1/Calories-250/Carbs-32g/Fat-6g/Protein-34g
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment