Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oatmeal

Two of my most favorite things combined into one hearty breakfast. Heck yes. Less than 400 calories, this breakfast will be the sweet spot in your day. Enjoy J
I can’t wait to try different variations like oatmeal raison cookie dough oatmeal and pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough oatmeal, yum.
Ingredients:
½ quick oats
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp brown sugar
Pinch of salt
2 egg whites
¼ tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp chocolate chips
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray a small ovenproof bowl with cooking spray
2. Mix dry ingredients in small bowl
3. Mix wet ingredients in separate small bowl
4.  Combine the dry ingredients to wet and mix well
5. Fold in chocolate chips and bake for 20 minutes
*Add extra chocolate chips on top if you’re feeling feisty!




Servings-1/Serving Size-1 bowl/Calories-320/Carbs-41g/Fat-11g/Protein-16g

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This was so good. I even cooked it the night before and microwaved just a little bit before i ate it in the morning I sleep in as long as possible and don't ever leave myself time to make a good healthy breakfast. It was even delish this way. I even broke it up as two breakfast meals because I am not a breakfast person who can sit down to a huge meal. Good way to start my day and have a good snack a little after this. Loved it. Cant wait to see the other ways you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super filling breakfast! I'm so glad you got a chance to try some of the recipes, and more importantly that you enjoyed them! Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete