Thursday, July 12, 2012

“Chicken” Parmesan Burgers

This is a quick and easy weeknight meal that everyone will love. Spencer and I love these and they are ready in less than 20 minutes. Enjoy J
Ingredients:
4 whole wheat hamburger buns
4 Morningstar chicken patties
1 cup marinara sauce
 ¼ cup part skim shredded mozzarella
Directions:
1. Cook patties as normal, it should take about 16 minutes
2. Take the patties out a couple minutes before done and top each pattie with ¼ cup sauce and 1 tbsp cheese
3. Place in oven for remaining 2 minutes and serve with toasted bun
Serves-4/Serving Size-1 burger/Calories-275/Carbs-37g/Fat-12g/Protein-15g

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The most amazing things I have ever put in my mouth. I can't believe I made this and didn't order it from a restaurant. Cant wait to spread this one along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are one of my favorite weeknight dinners! Spencer and I just love these and i'm glad you did too!

    ReplyDelete