Friday, June 29, 2012

Super Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls

Yay it’s Friday! I love Friday’s because it is usually a day where I get to spend the whole day with my husband. I like doing something special Friday mornings for breakfast and I picked cinnamon rolls. I picked these up at Sunflower market, but you can find them at any health food store. The brand is called Immaculate and they have all natural baking products. These products are amazing and have no added fillers like the other commercial brands. I put a little twist to these…I added organic applesauce to the top, they were so delicious, give it a try!
~Amanda
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray
Place Cinnamon Rolls 2-inches apart
Top with 2 Tbsp Organic Applesauce
Bake 18 min
Let cool for a few minutes, and top with icing if desired
Makes 5(280 cals each-w/icing 340 cals)

Yum!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to bet that husband ate more than one!! I really like how your blog is looking, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he ate two and a half! I had the other half :)

    ReplyDelete