Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chicken Pesto Pizza

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since my last post, this summer has been crazy. I recently started back up at school and am very excited to be at ASU. I hope to do as many posts as I can while being in school full-time, working part-time, and I started training for a half marathon! I really missed doing these, cooking is a stress release for me! So, let's get this rollin' again with chicken pesto pizza for two, enjoy. :)



Ingredients:
Pesto sauce-
1 cup basil
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
salt & pepper to taste
2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil

Pizza-
2 whole grain wraps ( I used Lavish bread, but tortillas would work or another type of flat bread)
6 oz. cooked chicken breast, cut up into bite sized pieces
1 medium roma tomato cut into half moons
1/4 cup low fat shredded mozzarella

Directions:
1. In a food processor or blender pulse together first 4 ingredients, slowly add in olive oil while pulsing
2. Preheat oven to 375
3. Place flat bread on cookie sheet and spread pesto sauce evenly
4. Add cheese, chicken, and tomato slices
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted

Servings-2/Calories-400/Carbs-25/Fat-18/Protein-28/Sodium-377/Sugar-3

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment