Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chicken Sausage and Summer Vegetables Wrap

Every time I make or have a wrap I think of Dave, my step dad. When I was a teenager and we would go out to eat I would seriously order a wrap almost every time! He would eventually look at the menu and know what I was going to order. I love wraps, you can put anything in them and they are portable. This wrap is not portable because it is completely stuffed with chicken sausage and tons and tons of veggies. This was good on its own without the wrap, so you can try it out that way if you like. Enjoy:)
Ingredients:
4 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage Links (I got the cheese and garlic kind)
2 tsp olive oil
½ medium sweet onion
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 zucchini
2 garlic cloves-minced
4 large multigrain tortillas
Directions:
1. Preheat large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and onions and cook 5 minutes
2. Chop peppers and add to olive oil mixture
3. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and add to skillet, cook for 10 minutes
4. Slice zucchini and add to skillet, cooking an additional 5 minutes
5. Warm tortillas in microwave or oven and place 1 cup mixture into each and wrap up J
Servings-4/Serving Size-1 wrap/Calories-353/Carbs-32g/Fat-17g/Protein-19g
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment